9655Re: [G104] Dragon Models El Alamein Sherman II (M4A1) Problems [2 Attachments]

  • GaDave
    Jan 15, 2014
      Yes we did, Joe. This was a follow up. I'm still messing with the model (I'm not speedy).

      You are a font of Sherman information and I appreciate your usual great incites and taking the trouble to share your expertise.

      Thanks very much, Joe.
      David

      On Jan 15, 2014, at 3:48 PM, "Joe DeMarco" <snick13@...> wrote:

      Didn't we talk about this a few months back?

      One of my pet peeves is that none of the model companies provide the tiny
      handles as seen in the attached.
      It doesn't seem like it would be a big stretch for them to include these.

      It might just be me, but the armored gas cap covers that DML provides in
      their more recent kits look like little spiders.
      I prefer to use the ones they had in their earlier Sherman kits.