9606Re: [G104] Re: Historic Sherman from TF Baum to be Preserved

    May 20 7:12 AM
      At 04:55 14-5-2013 -0000, Dan wrote:
      >Hanno,
      >
      >Do you have pictures of TF Baum? My grandfather was a Staff Sargent on that
      raid. Also that leads to the story of him being captured. Just recently put
      some various info together and realized he was one of the chosen few for
      that fun run.... Thanks for any other leads for TF Baum

      Hello Dan,

      What I did was looking up pictures on the internet and in printed
      publications. Sorry, I did not document my search.

      Do you have After The Battle Magazine issue No. 91 on the Hammelburg Raid?

      PLEASE NOTE:
      this e-mail address will be phased out - please use <mcspool@...>
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic