9593Re: [G104] Re: What hand-held Flare Gun was installed in a M4A1 Sherman Tank in WWII?

    Feb 16 11:40 AM
      >The tank is a Canadian Grizzly M4A1 Sherman that is being restored as a WWII US Sherman.

      What you might do is leave the interior fittings as is; like if it is painted silver, not white, & has a British No. 19 Radio.

      For more of a US look, you could redo the external pioneer tools in the US format.
      One can usually tell a Grizzly in a movie, because many were retrofitted with Canadian Dry Pin Tracks & sprockets which the US didn't use.
      Many have a stowage box on the turret.
      Many were also retrofitted with the commander's vision cupola, which is sort of anachronistic on a US WWII M4A1(75).

      If your friend would like to know the tank's serial number, it is stamped in just below the "G in a shield" logo on the front.