      From: Ray Merriam <merriampress@...>
      To: G104@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon, January 28, 2013 1:34:56 PM
      Subject: Re: [G104] TM 9-737 T1E3 Mine Exploder

      Understood, but like I said, not everyone will know about the reclassification (like me until you stated in your previous message). Not that I have ever had any of that material (for the spooks that are listening).

      Chuck’s work is still available as PDF files available online for a fee: http://www.uscoldwar.com/ Other authors, including novelists like Tom Clancy, as well as historians have used his work for details in their work. Chuck got his info through FOIA and knew how to work the declassification system like no one else.

      Ray

      Sent: Monday, 28 January, 2013 2:19 PM

      Ray,

        I don't disagree about your points on barn doors and copies in circulation, but most of the on-line sources I buy from have honored the reclassification.

        It is simply too much of a financial risk for a US small business to get hauled to court by the Feds.