      From: Ray Merriam <merriampress@...>
      To: G104@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sun, January 27, 2013 5:10:46 PM
      Subject: Re: [G104] TM 9-737 T1E3 Mine Exploder

      All U.S. government publications and documents are in the public domain from the day they are created. Some, of course, may be protected by security classifications, but all WWII era publications have been declassified.

      Ray Merriam
      Merriam Press

      Sent: Sunday, 27 January, 2013 5:54 PM
      Subject: [G104] TM 9-737 T1E3 Mine Exploder

      Hi

      Does anyone have a copy of TM 9-737 on the "Aunt Jemima" T1E3 mine exploder ?

      Not sure of the copyright on this document, being ex-US military but I guess it's public domain now ?

      I've tried all the usual suspects (Easy1, Military Info) etc but the only place I've found with a copy listed is the Dutch Leger Museum site, and they've just closed for a 2 year site relocation.

      Thanks in advance.

      Adrian.

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional