9538Re: information about M4A3 in Beffe

  • Pierre-Olivier
    Oct 17, 2012
      > We've discussed the Beffe here in the past. For some reason, no one has
      > been able to come up with the tank's serial number.

      that was the same problem with the M4A3(76) "Champagne" in Ville sur Illon on France, one has to seriously scratch the paint on the tow lugs with a screwdriver, the SN can't be read without doing this. I'll give it a try. The only problem is that the tank is near a café and people will wonder what I'm doing. The "Champagne' is not in the town and it was easier to scratch the paint without being seen by other people.

      P-O
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic