9423Interior bulkheads

  • Adrian Harris
    Jun 15, 2012
      Does anyone have any dimensional information on the two interior bulkheads which span the panniers just behind the Driver/Radio Op seats ?

      The best outline I've found is in the Resicast ARV interior. Photo is available here:

      http://www.saharahobby.pl/resicast/5788-resicast-351190-interior-for-sherman-arv-mk-i-1-35.html

      On another model interior, it looks as though, on one side at least, the rounds had to be passed through the cutout in the bulkhead to be store in the racks.

      I'd be grateful to know the bulkhead profile, thicknesses and whereabouts along the hull they are situated. Looking at the shape of the resicast parts, they seem to have a flat top, so I'm guessing the fit into the hull before the top sloped section starts

      Thanks in advance.

      Adrian.