9399Re: Flamethrower Tanks and Doctrine in WWII Technology

  • watchman662000
    Mar 21 6:20 PM
      I already posted the pics I had onto this site. They are listed under 713th Tank Battalion. He was aware of other platoons using the firehouse attachment, but he was not involved in those actions. I will ask the other vet.

      --- In G104@yahoogroups.com, "Joe DeMarco" <snick13@...> wrote:

      > Watchman, did your Dad take any photos? Did he or the other vet ever mention
      > using the firehose attachment in combat?
      >
      > Joe

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic