9397Re: Flamethrower Tanks and Doctrine in WWII Technology

  • watchman662000
    Mar 21, 2012
      Thanks for bringing the NYMAS site to our attention. I did listen to the podcast, during which I noted some information gaps, due to a lack of firsthand accounts. Major Rinquist was therefore very interested to hear that my father, a member of the 713th Tank Battalion (Flamethrower)is still among us. The Major will be interviewing my father to possibly fill in the information they lack. I'm hoping another surviving member of A company, with whom I am in contact, will be interested in being interviewed as well.

      --- In G104@yahoogroups.com, Trent Telenko <trent_telenko@...> wrote:

      > Digital recordings of the talk's audio will be on the NYMAS web site after the
      > talk is given.

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic