      To: G104@yahoogroups.com
      From: garryredmon@...
      Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 18:19:00 -0700
      Subject: Re: [G104] Patton Museum gone

      Thank you, Karl. Yes it is a very sad day. At least the volunteers will still be
      able to work on some of the vehicles at the motor pool and get them into as good
      a shape as possible before they are sent to Fort Benning. My immediate goal
      is for the volunteers to finish the cosmetic restoration of Cobra King befoe it
      goes.

      ________________________________
      From: garryredmon@...
      Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 01:45:23 +0000
      Subject: [G104] Patton Museum gone

      The Patton Museum of Cavalry and Armor is no more as of today. By tomorrow,
      September 7, the walls will be up and the display areas covered from public
      view. Changes have been made to my Armor for the Ages web site that reflect the
      changes in the museum as it becomes the General George Patton Museum tomorrow.
      One addition to the web site is the General George Patton Museum Overview and
      Future Plans page that hopefully present the immediate changes and what the
      future holds for the museum.

      Armor for the Ages will continue to cover anything the museum volunteers are
      involved in and the changes in the new museum as its grows. We will continue to
      work on Cobra King, and any other vehicles, up until the time they are put on
      the trailer and hauled away.

      http://armorfortheages.com/

      Garry

      **Please trim your replies**
      **Do not post in HTML or "Rich Text" mode**
      **Plain ASCII Text only please**
      **Attachments will be stripped**