      From: karl van sweden <othertrax@...>
      To: gary redmond <g104@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tue, September 7, 2010 9:28:58 AM
      Subject: RE: [G104] Patton Museum gone

      Garry,

      A sad day for all historians and armor fans but one we will have to take.
      Hopefully the move will put some of the armor that has sat out for decades into
      an inside facility and all the hard work you and all the volonteers there have
      started will continue on all the tanks and armor vehicles at thier next
      destination/destinations.

      We can hope that the new museum will be a place of honor and that all the
      vehicles of the past will find a home that is safe and where they can be viewed
      and admired.

      Thanks to you and all the volonteers there for all your work and efforts, God
      bless you all.

      Karl Van Sweden.

      To: G104@yahoogroups.com
      From: garryredmon@...
      Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 01:45:23 +0000
      Subject: [G104] Patton Museum gone

      The Patton Museum of Cavalry and Armor is no more as of today. By tomorrow,
      September 7, the walls will be up and the display areas covered from public
      view. Changes have been made to my Armor for the Ages web site that reflect the
      changes in the museum as it becomes the General George Patton Museum tomorrow.
      One addition to the web site is the General George Patton Museum Overview and
      Future Plans page that hopefully present the immediate changes and what the
      future holds for the museum.

      Armor for the Ages will continue to cover anything the museum volunteers are
      involved in and the changes in the new museum as its grows. We will continue to
      work on Cobra King, and any other vehicles, up until the time they are put on
      the trailer and hauled away.

      http://armorfortheages.com/

      Garry

      **Please trim your replies**
      **Do not post in HTML or "Rich Text" mode**
      **Plain ASCII Text only please**
      **Attachments will be stripped**