      To: G104@yahoogroups.com
      From: garryredmon@...
      Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 01:45:23 +0000
      Subject: [G104] Patton Museum gone

      The Patton Museum of Cavalry and Armor is no more as of today. By tomorrow, September 7, the walls will be up and the display areas covered from public view. Changes have been made to my Armor for the Ages web site that reflect the changes in the museum as it becomes the General George Patton Museum tomorrow. One addition to the web site is the General George Patton Museum Overview and Future Plans page that hopefully present the immediate changes and what the future holds for the museum.

      Armor for the Ages will continue to cover anything the museum volunteers are involved in and the changes in the new museum as its grows. We will continue to work on Cobra King, and any other vehicles, up until the time they are put on the trailer and hauled away.

      http://armorfortheages.com/

      Garry