      From: G104@yahoogroups.com [mailto:G104@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      HL.Spoelstra@...
      Sent: Sunday, March 07, 2010 10:14 AM
      To: g104@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [G104] Fwd: Sherman Tank the "Colorado"

      ------------------------- Oorspronkelijk bericht -------------------------
      Onderwerp: Sherman Tank the "Colorado"
      Van: "glen nevala" <gnevala@... <mailto:gnevala%40yahoo.com> >
      Datum: Zo, 7 maart, 2010 1:01 am
      Aan: HL.Spoelstra@... <mailto:HL.Spoelstra%40inter.NL.net>

      My grandfaher was in WW 2 with the Marnines. He was a tank driver in the
      Battle of Tarawa and Siapan. They have been searching for their tank
      called the "Colorado". Do you know if this tank could be setting in a
      museum or is there any records of this tank? It would mean the world to
      them to see their tank they drove!

      Glen Nevala