8744Re: [G104] Anyone need a 76mm breechblock?

    Dec 2, 2009
      Hi Philip,

      No apologies needed. This list is to share knowledge in any shape of from
      with Sherman enthusiasts. And this includes offering parts for trade or
      sale. Here's hoping you have found a good home for the breech block.

      Pictures of Sherman tanks are always welcome!

      Best regards,
      Hanno

      At 23:03 23-11-2009 -0400, Philip&Ella wrote:
      >Hi Guys
      >
      >First I would like to apoligize to Hanno. It didn't occur to me
      >until after I wrote the initial email that offering up Sherman parts
      >for sale might not be what Hanno wanted the G104 group to be used for.
      >Hanno I'm going to make it up to you. I have 3 Shermans that are a short
      >drive from me. 2 at CFB Gagetown and 1 in a small town called Sussex.
      > If you don't have pics of any of them yet I'll get them for you in the Spring.
      > Just let me know what you need.
      >

      >I'm going to contact the folks that expressed interest privately to let them
      >know the owners wishes regarding the breechblock.
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic