8324Re: [G104] Sherman - 3 Piece Bolted Nose Versus One Piece Nose

  • Dirk Lombard
    Mar 3, 2009
      IIRC the 3 piece transmission cover provided a convenient shot trap - where
      as the 1 piece transmission cover was better at deflecting incoming AT
      rounds ( if this did happen ... )

      3 piece - bolted
      1 piece - cast