      From: G104@yahoogroups.com [mailto:G104@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Hanno
      Spoelstra
      Sent: dinsdag 11 november 2008 14:59
      To: G104@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [G104] poll question: STRIPPING ATTACHMENTS (PHOTOS) FROM E-MAILS

      > -- In G104@yahoogroups. <mailto:G104%40yahoogroups.com> com, BSteinIPMS@
      wrote:
      > The reason the photo didn't come through is that yahoogroups
      > software routinely strips off all attachments. Your best bet is to
      > post the photo in a folder on the G104 group.

      yahoo.com/group/G104/polls and vote:

      Due to the current settings of this mailing list, all attached
      photos are stripped from e-mails sent in by the list members. This
      was done initially to save download time. However, with the
      bandwidth increases this feature could be turned off. Therefore I
      would like to investige for how many members it would pose a problem
      to have all e-mail delivered with attachments.
      Thanks for your time in participating in this poll!

      Best regards,
      Hanno Spoelstra
      G104 mailing list owner and moderator