4782Re: M4 trailer extension-hitch

  • WhiteWolf
    May 6, 2004
      Ah... simple little thing, aint it? I see
      where it would need the support bracket
      to hold it up (or drag on the ground)

      Someone sent me an image of what looks
      like an extender post for the Sherman
      pintle hook, that stood it off a fair bit
      from the lower hull position.

      Looks like I've gotta make some parts, as
      the 1/16 one has neither rear-lower tow
      brackets or pintle hook. Mebbe I can see
      if someone has a spare Pershing sprue to
      pinch its pintle (assumes it was the same)

      WhiteWolf
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic