3434Re: [G104] Happy New Year!

  • Philip Jan van sandwijk
    Jan 1, 2003
      He Hanno
      For You tha same ,, and afcourse the rest !!
      The Sherman forever !!
      Philip jan van Sandwijk
      Hanno Spoelstra <HL.Spoelstra@...> wrote:

      I would like to wish all the members of this mailing list a very Happy New
      Year! Best wishes to you and all your loved ones.

      2003 will be the fifth year this mailing list is in operation, and I hope it
      will continue to be great fun and very informative. I thank all of you for
      joining G104, and for keeping our interactions civil. At this moment, we
      have 343 members on board, and here's hoping many more will join us in the
      discussion on our favourite AFV - the Sherman tank!

      Warmest regards,
      Hanno Spoelstra
      G104 moderator

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      **Please trim your replies**
      **Do not post in HTML or "Rich Text" mode**
      **Plain ASCII Text only please**
      **Attachments will be stripped**