3304Re: Interesting Russian Sherman on this site

  • ceolredmonger
    Dec 2, 2002
      Do you mean click on the first main link (forgive my lack of the
      language) 'Slapnice 1945' then left side three down.

      Interesting combination of bogies!! one early, two wrong side. Would
      it have run on these as a desperate measure or is it a scrappers
      fantasy? There is obviously a story here.....

      I can see it would be a modellers 'spares box' dream!

      Keith Matthews

      --- In G104@y..., "panzeriiim" <toadman11@h...> wrote:
      > Hi all,
      > I was on Track-Link last night and found this link:
      >
      > http://fronta.cz/index.php?
      > action=12&barva=0&photo=124&p_id=100&p_idpod=500
      >
      > I think this'll be my next modeling project.
      >
      > Regards,
      > Chris "toadman" Hughes
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic