19Re: Sherman Register web site update

  • Geoff Winnington-Ball
    Jun 1, 1999
      Hello Hanno,

      Is it my imagination, or does there seem to be a disproportionate number of
      Grizzlys surviving the Great Postwar Military Vehicle Holocaust? If so, why?

      Geoff

      Hanno Spoelstra wrote:

      > Coming soon: a photo of Grizzly Kangaroo DND 62-475, somewhere on a training
      > area with a Lynx Scout Car, Universal Carrier, two M4A2(76)W HVSS Shermans
      > and an M5A1 Stuart in the background. To me it seems this photo was taken in
      > Canada shortly after WW2. Who knows more about that elusive Grizzly
      > Kangaroo? (See the Sherman APCs page.)

      Geoff Winnington-Ball
      MAPLE LEAF UP! ==>
      Zephyr, Ontario, Canada
      Maple Leaf Up - The Canadian Army Overseas in WW2
      http://jump.to/mapleleafup
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic