1591Fwd: pencil gears wanted for Sherman tank drive train

    Sep 2, 2001
      At 17:17 1-9-2001 +1200, Marg wrote:
      >We are trying to locate the following and wondered if you might be able to
      direct us to someone who may be able to help
      >Sherman tank drive train
      >1945 M4 class carrier (medium) (Chrysler Manufacturing Company)
      >Specifically we require 6 pencil gears for the above
      >The serial number on the diff head is 26124
      >Any information you could provide would be much appreciated.
      >Margaret Aburn
      >Tower Logging Company

      A friend of mine here in the Netherlands has a large stock of Sherman tank
      parts: see http://www.geocities.com/stamantrading for contact details.

      I have also posted your message to the Sherman Register mailing list. See
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/G104 for any replies the list members might post.

      I presume the parts are needed for a logging machine. I have heard about
      Sherman chassis used for this purpose, but have not see the logging
      equipment itself. Can you please provide a picture?

      Best regards,
      Hanno Spoelstra

      Sherman Register
      G104 mailing list