UPDATE - Fight Back against the NY Post

  • Mubaashir Uqdah
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2009
      Untitled Document

      NJ Muslim E-mail Network
      Please spread the word.

      Sister Fredrica Bey

      Please distribute and RSVP as to your attendance at the Press Conference!  Thanks much!
      Our Fight Back must be to alert our people to stop spending money in places that don't respect us!  We are continuing the write in campaign to the NY Post Rag and to all of their Sponsors.

      Attached also please find our Anti Lynching Letter and a call for you all who can attend the Press Conference on Wednesday Feb 25th at the African Cultural Center to Push Back Hard in NJ as our Brothers and Sisters are pushing Back in NY on this Racist Cartoon from Rupert Murdoch and the Racist NY Post!Please spread the word and Forward this e-mail and attachment!

      Peace & Love,
      Sister Fredrica