UPDATE - National Cell Phone Collection Drive

  • Mubaashir Uqdah
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2008
      Untitled Document

      NJ Muslim E-mail Network
      National Cell Phone
      Collection Drive
       June 1-September 1, 2008

      Why donate your cell phone?  Cell Phones cause huge problems for our environment when put in the trash.  If they get burnt they emit toxic fumes.  If they get put in a trash dump heavy metals in the batteries will get into ground water and cause pollution of our streams.

      Donating them so they get recycled is the best thing for you to can do to save the environment and help a charity raise funds.

      Donate your cell phone to the Baitul Salaam Network, Inc. beginning June 1 from anywhere in the US.  Send us your mailing address and we will send you a postage paid label to use.  Shipping boxes are free at your local post office the code
      is O-SRB1.

      Have questions?  Call 678-705-1241 or email haleem1@....

      Please pass along.