JANAZA - Maryam Rashada has passed in Oakland CA

  • Mubaashir Uqdah
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2007
      Untitled Document

      NJ Muslim E-mail Network

      By the Grace of Allah, I was able to find a picture I did back in 1974-75.
      Surely this sister was a mercy and a joy while among us.

      Please give our family's regards to her family... Inshallah, Allah will find her a place in paradise... Waliakbar, Waliakbar

      Maryam Rashada Passed away at her home in Oakland on Sunday, October 28, 2007. Maryam graduated from San Francisco State University in 1966 and Rutgers University in 1972. Maryam was a dedicated licensed clinical social worker and worked in several agencies in San Francisco and the East Bay during her career. For the last nine years Maryam worked as a clinical supervisor at Westside Mental Health Clinic, a consulting therapist for the Opportunity Plus Group Homes and maintained a private practice as a child therapist in Berkeley. Maryam was known and loved by many as NT Rah Rah. She is survived by her brother Fitzroy E. Younge Jr., his wife Ida and their three daughters, Lesley, Stacey and Erica as well as her sister Winifred Smith, her husband Philip and their children Alexis and Philip and many other relatives. She will be missed.
      Published in the San Francisco Chronicle on 10/31/2007.

      Raheemah / Wali Muhammad

      www.georgiahomes4you.georgiamls.com

      RE/MAX Advantage

      123 Smith Street