File - National Federal Credit Union

  • G-d_Conscious_Community@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 26 , Aug 1, 2004
      As Salaam Aalikum,

      Please find enclosed the National Federal Credit Union potential member survey
      form.

      Please make copies and distribute to all those that are interested, including
      family members, co-workers and the Imam or someone at your Masjid to make
      copies for the Believers.

      If you have any questions call us at (212) 662-4221.

      Thank you for your participation.

      POTENTIAL MEMBER SURVEY

      Dear Potential Credit Union Member,

      As a (n) (employee/member/resident) of _________________, you are a potential
      member of a credit union that we would like to organize for our
      (company/association/community).

      A credit union is member-owned, no-for-profit cooperative financial
      institution. A credit union permits those in the filed of membership
      specified in its charter to pool their savings, lend them to one another,
      and own the organization where they save, borrow and obtain related financial
      services. Members are united by a common bond and democratically operate the
      credit union under state or federal regulation.

      Credit unions serve dual purpose. First, it provides a safe place for you to
      save money at good dividend rates. Secondly, it provides a source of loans
      made to the members at reasonable interest rates. Money place in savings is
      insured up to $100,000 per member by the National Credit Union
      Administration, an agency of the Federal Government. Members may make
      withdrawals from their savings accounts on any day the credit union is open
      for business.

      Before we can proceed any further with the organizational process, we must
      find out how many people are interested in organizing and participating in
      our credit union and an estimate of how much money you plan to save per
      month. To increase our chances at obtaining a charter it is also our
      advantage to know the demographic makeup of our potential membership group.
      We would appreciate it if you would complete the attached survey and return
      it to us as soon as possible but no later than May 31, 2004.

      Please return form to:

      National Federal Credit Union Survey

      102 West 116th Street

      New York, NY 10026

      Would you join the credit union if one were organized for our group?

      [ ] Yes [ ] No

      What is the size of your household?

      [ ] 1-3persons [ ] 4-6 persons [ ] Over 6 persons

      How much money would you deposit in your credit union account each month?

      [ ] Less than $25 [ ] $25-$30 [ ] $50-75 [ ] $75-100 [ ] $100 - $150
      [ ] More than $150

      I understand that by completing this survey I am not committing myself to
      becoming a member of the credit union or depositing the above amount of money
      in the credit union.

      Name ______________________________________

      Street Address _______________________________________

      Signature______________________________

      City, State, Zip Code ____________________________

      Telephone Number ____________________________

      Fax Number _______________________________

      E-mail Address _______________________________

      Demographic Information (optional)

      What is your annual household income before taxes?

      [ ] Less than $20,000 [ ] $20,000-29,000 [ ] $30,000-39,000 [ ]$40,000-49,000
      [ ] $50,000-$65,000 [ ] over $65,000

      What is your sex?

      [ ] Male [ ] Female

      What is your age?

      [ ] 18-24 [ ] 25-34 [ ] 35-44 [ ] 45-54 [ ] 55-64 [ ] 65 or over

      What is you educational background?

      [ ] Some High School [ ] High School Graduate [ ] Some College
      [ ] College Graduate [ ] Master�s Degree or Higher
    • G-d_Conscious_Community@yahoogroups.com