NETWORK - 9/1/2013 (6,7,8,9 and 10)

  • Mubaashir Uqdah
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2013

             Muslim E-mail Network

    MEN NEWSLETTER AND MAN COLLEGE

    SEE ATTACHMENTS

    Please share this with others.

    Best regards
    Michael A. Green Sr.
    Male Empowerment Network Inc.
    PO Box 1568
    Gary, Indiana 46407
    888-763-6462
    www.maleempowermentnetworkinc.org

    Sisters in Islam, Inc.

    http://img.constantcontact.com/letters/images/spacer.gif

    Thank you from Sisters in Islam!

    Thank You

    Dear Mubaashir,

    On behalf of Sisters in Islam and the Board of Directors, we would like to thank you all for your generous support in making our 1st Annual Family Conference & Health Fair a success.  Special thanks to our Elected Officials, Keynote Speakers Imam Shadeed Muhammad & Brother Amin Nathari, Master of Ceremonies Imam Faheem Lea,  Workshop Facilitators, Volunteers, Donors, Sponsors, and Attendees.

    Our goal at Sisters in Islam is to continue to make contributions to the communities in which we serve by assisting singles and couples in obtaining and sustaining healthy relationships and blissful marriages through educational workshops, programs, events, and supportive services.

    With help from the  communities, existing  Islamic organizations, and supporters such as you, we will,  insha Allah, continue to see progress through marriages, thereby   enhancing family and community life. Click here for Family Conference Journal

    NEXT EVENTS: SINGLES' SOCIAL - SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2013

                                 ANNUAL FAMILY DAY OUTING - SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2013; RAINDATE: SUNDAY, SEPT 15TH

    Sincerely,

    Sisters in Islam, Inc.

    A Not-for-Profit Community Service

    Make a tax-deductible donation to Sisters in Islam today.

    Your donation is much needed and greatly appreciated.

    Donation link is http://www.siiservices.org/Donate.html

    Thank you for your supprt!

    http://www.themuslimconsumer.com/tsmpix/khoie.jpgAL-IMAN SCHOOL

    Pre-Kindergarten to Grade 12

    Providing Quality Education in a Safe Islamic Environment

    "The environment you are in molds the person that you become."

    Sarah Chebli - 2012  GPA: 3.95 | Pre-Medical  Currently undertaking English as a Major, with specialty in Literature, Language and Criticism and Psychology as a minor.Dear Community Member,

    Assalamo Alaikum,

    I attended Al-Iman for approximately 14 years, from Pre-K to 12th grade. My parents believed that Al-Iman was the ideal school for my upbringing, because it incorporated both religious and secular teachings; undoubtedly, Al-Iman was the perfect solution for them. The environment you are in molds the person that you become. I believe that the time I spent at Al-Iman, I not only improved academically, but also spiritually and socially. Gradually, I realized my passion for writing and reading, and slowly with the aid of my teachers, I honed my skills. My faith strengthened over the years, as I recognized that only trust in Allah (SWT) helps you get through obstacles in life.

    Al-Iman was able to properly maintain a balance between its secular subjects and more religious ones. A wide assortment of classes was constantly offered.  Weekly classes of Quran and religion starting at the tender age of four established their importance in our lives as Muslims. Every day, prayer was a mandatory act that every student must participate in. Some of the faculty members at Al-Iman School were simply remarkable; words cannot capture the essence of their patience, dedication and encouragement. They are not only passionate about what they teach, but they also really love their students.

    If you are looking for a school for your child, look no more and call Al-Iman School.

    Thank you.

    Wassalam,

    Sarah Chebli

    FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE IS AVAILABLE FOR QUALIFYING CANDIDATES

    For Admission, please contact us at:

    Ph: 718-297-6520 x 192

    Web: www.al-imanschool.org/

    8989 Van Wyck Expressway