NETWORK - 7/28/2013 (Janazah, 1,2,3 and 4)

  • Mubaashir Uqdah
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28 6:57 AM

              Muslim E-mail Network

      As Salaam Alaikum.

      We are saddened to announce that Brother Kamau Nantanbu Osayaba has returned to Allah the Most High.

      From Allah we come and to him we shall return.

      Kamau was the husband of our dear Sister Hanifah Osayaba of Muhammad Islamic Center of Greater Hartford.

      Janazah Prayer will take place at  Henry L. Fuqua Funeral home, on Monday 7/29/2013 at 1:00pm.

      Henry L. Fuqua Funeral Service
      94 Granby Street
      Bloomfield, Connecticut   06002
      Phone: (860) 769-6841
      Fax: (860) 769-6843

      As Salaam Alaikum

      Imam Kashif Abdul-Karim

      Live From Mecca, It's Ramadan

      by

      July 10, 201312:42 PM

      YouTube

      Live streaming views of the Grand Mosque in Mecca, the holy city in Saudi Arabia that is closed to virtually all non-Muslim visitors, are playing online, depicting pilgrims' visits for the holy month of Ramadan. The video shows the faithful performing prayers and circumambulation around the Kaaba, the sacred cube at the mosque's center.

      The sounds and images are featured in Google's , using the Saudi Ministry of Culture and Information's YouTube channel. The Google hub also seeks to connect Muslims who are celebrating the month-long holiday of daytime fasting and the nightly meals.

      "This year, as families around the world celebrate Ramadan, we have some tips on how you can more easily keep in touch and share moments with the people you care about," Google says, in a written by Hadi Raad, the company's head of marketing in the region.

      Many users of Google Plus and Twitter are using the tags and #breakingfast to share their thoughts about the Muslim holy month, which runs from July 8 to August 7.

      As the Middle East's reports, Google is also offering "Hangouts with celebrity chefs from around the world. And it also shows the best commute routes home at the end of the day."

      The restrictions on travel to Mecca are enforced in part by Saudi Arabia's practice of granting visa requests only to people who are visiting either for business or to see a Saudi citizen. But that doesn't mean non-Muslims don't ask about visiting Mecca.

      Answering one such question on the , religion scholar Idris Tawfiq explains it this way:

      "Saudi Arabia does not promote itself as a tourist destination, since you will find there none of the things which most tourists are looking for on a holiday. The holy city of Makkah, as we will discuss later, is not a place for tourism, but for Muslims to bow down in worship to their Creator."

      Tawfiq adds that when he first visited Mecca, he encountered "numerous checkpoints" outside the city, "where visitors were asked to show their passports and proof of their Muslim status."

      And he says that for many Muslims, the experience of seeing the Kaaba is a powerful one — and that it's made more intense by a sense of intimacy and fellowship that comes with being surrounded by other believers.

      Peace be upon you all!

      Instructor Benjamin Bilal invites you to participate in a LIVE conference call on

      TODAY- Sunday, July 28th, 2013

      at 3:00PM (EST) Sharp!

      281.339.4600, access code: 478191#

      Topic:

      UNDERSTANDING SYSTEMS OF KNOWLEDGE:

      Ramadan and the Human Chakra (Energy) System

      Invite your family, friends and associates to listen in!

      To order copies of last week's historical session entitled: "Suspending Judgment During Ramadan" call 516.300.2257 and it will be delivered straight to your computer via Mp3 files or in CDs by mail.

      Peace!

      'S Arabia signs deal with Israeli army to buy weapons for militants fighting Syria govt.'

      | | Print| Email

      FacebookTwitterGoogle bookmark

      http://www.ascertainthetruth.com/att/images/wahhabi.jpg

      Saudi Arabia reportedly reaches a deal with Israeli army to buy Israeli weapons for militants fighting against the government of President Bashar al-Assad in Syria.

      Israeli Radio reported that Saudi Arabia signed a 50-million-dollar deal with Israeli army to supply the foreign-backed militants with old Israeli military equipment and arms.

      The reports added that the weapons include different kinds of anti-tank missiles, military vehicles, artillery equipment, and night vision devices.

      Other sources have quoted Takfiri sources as saying that the Israeli weapons will be used to maintain control over Aleppo and its surrounding areas in northern Syria.

      The report came as The Daily Telegraph newspaper reported last month that Saudi Arabia has provided the Takfiri militants with Russian-made Konkurs anti-tank missiles.

      It quoted militant sources as saying that they had received the first batch of the heavy weaponry from Saudi Arabia in northern city of Aleppo.

      On June 14, US President Barack Obama ordered his administration to provide the militants with weapons, claiming that the Syrian government had used “chemical weapons” against the militants and thus crossed Washington’s “red line.” Damascus has rejected the allegation as “lies.”

      Israeli President Shimon Peres voiced support for Washington’s arming of the Takfiri militants in Syria. Takfiris accuse most Islamic sects of being infidels.

      However, Russian President Vladimir Putin has warned other states against providing weapons to the militants in Syria, saying that the arms could end up in Europe one day.

      The Syrian government says the West and its regional allies - especially Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and Turkey - are supporting the militants.

      Syria has been gripped by deadly unrest since 2011. According to the United Nations, more than 100,000 people have been killed and millions of others displaced in the violence.

      http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/07/27/315771/s-arabia-israel-army-sign-arms-deal/

      As Salaamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatahu

      I pray Allah this email reaches you in the highest state of Iman as we seek the Forgiveness from Allah, The Most High during this blessed month of Ramadan.

      Please see my article on Ramadan at Productive Muslims website.  Just click on the link below.  It is an interactive website, so you may leave a comment if you wish.  InshaAllah you will enjoy the article or find some benefit from it.  Shukran.

      http://productivemuslim.com/10-issues-that-can-impact-your-ramadan/#more-7010

      your sister in islam,

      mahasin d. shamsiddeen