NETWORK/RESEARCH ASSOCIATES - STATUS UPDATE

  • Mubaashir Uqdah
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2013

              Muslim E-mail Network

      As Salaamu Alaikum!

      Dear Network Members & Research Associates

      WE ARE BACK ONLINE!

      You have not heard from me since June 17th because upon my return from New Medina Mississippi, my computer met its “demise.” I was unable to sufficiently revive it, so I decided that it was long past time to purchase a new system. It took a little time identifying a system to purchase and to make the investment. After purchasing, I had to figure out how to get the data from my old machine to the new one. For various technical and other reasons, this took a little while.

      Alhamdulillah, I am happy to announce that we have the email network back up and running. Getting the network back up and running was my first priority. I think this is the longest that we have been down.

      IWDM Study Library Research Associates, it will still be a couple days before we can get started with our work. Getting our efforts underway is one of my next priorities.

      I thank you all for your patience!

      Mubaashir Uqdah

      Coordinator

      Northeast Muslim E-mail Network