NETWORK - VIEWPOINT: On Violence in Society, Masjid Ibrahim Feeds the Poor, 3 cents Cancer Cure

  • Mubaashir Uqdah
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17 8:06 PM

            Muslim E-mail Network

    See attachments for clearer text

    cid:image003.png@01CE3BB4.8DB5B150

    cid:image004.png@01CE3BB4.8DB5B150

    ASA, All,

    This is just one example of everything that we are presenting in the current series on "Intentional Creation".  Also what we have said about the "normal rate" of unhindered natural cognitive development arriving at "The Level of Abraham" at about 16 years old.

    If we just had more faith and knowledge (Yaqin) of what we actually have in our possession there's no way there wouldn't be Muslim schools under Imam Mohammed's Direction in every city where we are.

    He's only remarkable because he is natural and normal and in touch with the latest tools and given opportunity.

    May Allah bless us to wake up.

    Faheem