NETWORK - Mothers Day Dinner Extravaganza, Golden era of African American, Health Coaching Opportunity

  • Mubaashir Uqdah
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2013

              Muslim E-mail Network

      MOTHER'S DAY DINNER & DANCE EXTRAVAGANZA

      IT'S YOUR DAY....

      YOU DESERVE IT...na00042_

      JOIN NAJAH FOR AN EVENING OF

      LINE DANCING, SALSA & FREE STYLE DANCING

      TREAT YOURSELF AND THE SPECIAL LADY IN YOUR LIFE

      TO A EVENING OF SOME GROWN FOLKS FUN…

      na00042_

            FULL COURSE BUFFET DINNER

          DOOR PRIZES

         SUNDAY MAY 12, 2013

      5:00 pm — 9:00 pm

      NIGHTS OF COLUMBUS BANQUET HALL

      191 MARKET ST

      KENILWORTH, NJ

      (EXIT 138 OFF THE PARKWAY)

      Tickets $45.00 at door $55.00

      Limited Seating

          A portion of the proceeds will benefit the Unified Eid Community.

      For Tickets and Information Contact Najah at 973-674-8880

      Email: slimdown1@...     Facebook/NajahRiker

      SELL 10 TICKETS…GET ONE FREE, GET BUSY!!!

      SAVE THE DATE

      EID UL FITR CRUISE AROUND NEW YORK

      ALL WHITE AFFAIR (OPTIONAL)

      SUNDAY AUGUST 11, 2013

      PRIVATE YATCH/2 FLOORS

      FULL COURSE BUFFET

      DANCING 1ST FLR…SINGLES MIX & MINGLE 2ND FLR

      12:00 NOON - 4:00PM

      TICKETS $85.00

      More Info Later

      A portion of the proceeds will benefit A SELECTED ORGANIZATION

                                                        www.dancewithnajah.com

      Email: slimdown1@...

      cid:image014.png@01CE3AA5.0DDEE790

      ASA- Sisters how are you doing ? I want to thank all of you who have acknowledge me for sending the wholesome emails through-out the years, either by replying back or telling me in person.

      As many of you know I have become a Certified health Coach through the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. decided to embark on this journey after years sharing my tidbits of knowledge with the community.

      Alhamduallah Ramadan is coming soon so I was thinking it would be a great time to promote , yes promote:)  my Health Coaching services

      If you feel that it is time to get your health together or enhance it even more because of age , loss weight , because of high cholesterol , diabetes  , Menopause , just need more energy to worship properly.  I am here to support you:)

      I am offering a 3 month Health Coaching special  - May - July -

      Free 35 minute Health Consultation ,Phone Consultation   2 session a month , handouts , recipes - a group health food tour TBA

      Special price -  3 months for $450.00 savings of $150.00   May - July ,  monthly payment plan available

      register now -  dates and times open  Monday , Wednesday , Thursday -   Mornings  - 8;00 am  9:00 a.m  , 10:00 am   Afternoon  12:00 pm - 4:00 pm  Evenings   7:00 pm  Saturday - 8:00 am , 9:30 am

      you can text me right away to secure your spot - at 917-921-4952

      please forward this to other sisters , and family and friends

      ma salaams

      Hajj Ashura

      www.inharmonyhealthconnections.net

      917-921-4952