Fw: foster care help

  • Z Ali
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21 8:44 PM

      Wayne State University Legal Foster Child Champion uncovers new supports for foster care youth in college and makes career attainment easier

      “…expunge up to three offenses committed as a minor.

      The governor signed a bill, PA: 527 of 2012 making it easier to expunge juvenile offenses. I have attached the legislation. Essentially, it allows one to expunge up to three offenses committed as a minor. This may well apply to many of the aged out foster kids enrolled on your campuses. Felonies can impact our youths' ability to obtain employment in many fields they have an interest and passion in. For questions about the legislation, feel free to contact our champion, his contact info is below:
      -
      Eric Berg
      Attorney at Law
      Gregory, Moore, Jeakle & Brooks, P.C.