Fw: Check out ""Hubris" (Full Film) Iraq War Documentary - Rachel Maddow (02-18-2013)" on Oppressed Peoples Online Word

  • Z Ali
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2013

      Zakiyyah Ali

      Remembering,

      Our work is not to drag the world
      Kicking and screaming
      Into new awareness.
      Our job is to simply do our work...
      Sacredly, Secretly and Silently...
      And those who have
      'eyes to see and
      ears to hear ',
      will respond

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: Bilal Mahmud المكافح المخلص <share@...>
      To: "zakiyyah786@..." <zakiyyah786@...>
      Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 4:47 AM
      Subject: Check out ""Hubris" (Full Film) Iraq War Documentary - Rachel Maddow (02-18-2013)" on Oppressed Peoples Online Word

      Network Email
      Dedicated to disseminating news & information not found in mainstream media.....
      Bilal Mahmud…
      Check out the video '"Hubris" (Full Film) Iraq War Documentary - Rachel Maddow (02-18-2013)'

      I do not own this, all rights reserved to NBC Universal. Also, Rachel always asks for people to put her show on YouTube, so I believe I hav...
      Video link:

      About Oppressed Peoples Online Word
      Dedicated to disseminating news & information not found in mainstream media.
      Oppressed Peoples Online Word 172 members
      1221 photos
      498 videos
      18 discussions
      1858 blog posts

      To control which emails you receive on Oppressed Peoples Online Word, click here