Fw: Fwd: WOMEN'S WORKSHOP: The RIGHT TO LIVE and BE FREE: Domestic Violence and Self-Esteem

  • Z Ali
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2012

    Zakiyyah Ali

    Remembering,

    Our work is not to drag the world
    Kicking and screaming
    Into new awareness.
    Our job is to simply do our work...
    Sacredly, Secretly and Silently...
    And those who have
    'eyes to see and
    ears to hear ',
    will respond

    ----- Forwarded Message -----
    From: "sabilillah@..." <sabilillah@...>
    To: Sabilillah@...
    Sent: Monday, October 1, 2012 8:37 PM
    Subject: Fwd: WOMEN'S WORKSHOP: The RIGHT TO LIVE and BE FREE: Domestic Violence and Self-Esteem

    ASA, All,

    I commend to you all this very important workshop from a stellar individual.

    Faheem

    CAMELIA A. STRAUGHN
    Life Coach - info@...
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    707-208-8685
    camelia@...
    www.marykay.com/camelia

    ~A strong woman works out every day, Pride in her appearance she portrays, But a woman of strength kneels to pray, Keeping her soul in shape, God leading the way...
    ~Remember you are the sole-proprietor of your happiness!