NETWORK UPDATES - THREE

  • Mubaashir Uqdah
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 1, 2012

      Higher Voice Dawah Movement Update

              Muslim E-mail Network

      HIGHER VOICE DA’WAH MOVEMENT

      TA’ALEEM

      Presenter

      Mubaashir Uqdah

      Masjid Ali K. Muslim

      253 So. Orange Avenue

      Newark NJ

      Saturday August 4th

      11am – 12:30pm

      We Need a National Da’wah Movement

      Come Learn and be a Part of it!

      Muslim American Chamber of Commerce

      An idea whose time has come!

      http://muslimamericanchamberofcomm.org/Home.html

      Will you be part of the success?

      Contact MACC and share the new web site!

      Muslim American Chamber of Commerce.

       As Salaam Alaikum: Peace and Blessings Be Upon You All,

      I know this is the time to give zakah, but please let us not forget the ongoing needs of our community and how donating towards an important portion of a family's monthly expenses such as diapers can alleviate an already heavy burden.

      We are in need of the following sizes in diapers: Newborn, Size 3, Size 4,Size 5 and Size 6

      We also need wipes really desperately.

      May Allah SWT bless you all in this much blessed month of Ramadan!

      Thank you in advance for your continuous donations.

      Huma

        Zillehuma Hasan
        Executive Director / Board Treasurer
        Wafa House