File - IWDM TMC Statement

  • G-d_Conscious_Community@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2003
      Imam W. Deen Mohammed has resigned from the leadership of the
      American Muslim Society (ASM), not from his lifelong mission. He
      remains ready to serve in Islam for all good Muslims.

      His office, The Mosque Cares, will continue and his businesses, CPC,
      ComTrust, Graceline, etc., will continue all under his leadership.

      Imam W. Deen Mohammed, world leader, is free to continue his work,
      giving attention to the descendents of ex-slaves and to all good
      Muslims.

      His work continues with faith communities and leaders, as well as
      all good people with similar concerns. His mission has not ended
      with his resignation to ASM. He has not retired from his work.

      Thank you, your Sister in The Faith, Laila Muhammad, Assistant to
      Imam W. Deen Mohammed, The Mosque Cares Office (Sept. 10, 2003)

      Reprinted from the Muslim Journal, 9/26/2003, Front Page.
    • G-d_Conscious_Community@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2003
        To the Board of Directors of
        AMERICAN SOCIETY OF MUSLIMS, INC.

        RESIGNATION

        I, W. DEEN MOHAMMED, tender my resignation as an officer of
        AMERICAN SOCIETY OF MUSLIMS, INC. an Illinois Not for Profit Corporation, effective immediately.

        W.DEEN MOHAMMED
        DATED: August 30, 2003

        (Reprinted from the Muslim Journal, Oct.15,2003; page 17)

        Imam W. Deen Mohammed has resigned from the leadership of the
        American Muslim Society (ASM), not from his lifelong mission. He
        remains ready to serve in Islam for all good Muslims.

        His office, The Mosque Cares, will continue and his businesses, CPC,
        ComTrust, Graceline, etc., will continue all under his leadership.

        Imam W. Deen Mohammed, world leader, is free to continue his work,
        giving attention to the descendants of ex-slaves and to all good