16185File - Muslim Journal

  • G-d_Conscious_Community@yahoogroups.com
    Dec 1, 2013
      With ALLAH's Name, the Merciful Benefactor, The Merciful Redeemer
      MUSLIM JOURNAL 1 MILLION SUBSCRIPTION DRIVE

      Dear Believers,

      As Salaam Alaikum.

      Here's hoping this letter finds you doing well and enjoying ALLAH's Blessings.

      I want to inform you that the National Dawah Thrust is continuing it's One-
      Million Subscription Drive for the MUSLIM JOURNAL, and need your help to make
      this a success.

      We are asking you and all vendors and subscribers to add five extra papers to
      your present order weekly.

      We want to get subscriptions to our friends, family, offices, businesses,
      institutions, and other places of worship.

      We are also asking that everyone get an updated profile of Imam W. Deen
      Mohammad, make copies and put a copy in each MUSLIM Journal that you
      distribute.

      Thank you in advance for making this a Successful 1 Million Subscription Drive.

      In Service to ALLAH,

      Bilal Muhammad Norman Muhammad
      Muslim Journal Coordinator National Dawah Coordinator
      829 N. Park 2151 S. Division
      Kalamazoo, MI 49007 Grand Rapids, MI 49057
      (616) 344-3633 (616) 304-5027

      (Reprinted from the Muslim Journal; Apr 18,2003; PG)

      See the FULL Picture
      READ the Muslim Journal

      Muslim Journal resolves to represent the concept of a free press as iterated by Imam W. Deen Mohammed:
      "To be a newspaper that protects the rights of the big and small, one aware of
      itself, its size, its growth, its power to influence, refusing to be a
      monopolizer. It is a newspaper that will not allow personal interest of
      individuals, be they owners of the press or not, to hurt the professional
      interest. It will hold on to noble aims even in the face of the powerful and
      wealthy, because a free press is a clean press, one serving freedom of choice
      by promoting the excellence among free choices."

      Fill the Void!

      Why not send a 6-month Subscription to a College Student?
      Or as a present for a graduation, Eid, etc.

      Subscribe at: MUSLIMJOURNAL.COM

      Reprinted form the Muslim Journal, 01/31/03, pg.16
    • Show all 123 messages in this topic