16176File - Biz Sites

  • G-d_Conscious_Community@yahoogroups.com
    Dec 1, 2013
      Web Sites of Muslim Owned Businesses

      CPC/COMTRUST
      CPC/COMTRUST is a debt free company that is owned by all of its investors who
      collectively purchased all products, equipment and properties. Some of the
      products are imported raw, natural and unfinished to be developed and
      packaged in the United States. Health, Quality and Service Is Our Mission.
      http://www.cpccomtrustllc.com/

      Jazbal Arwah
      Therapeutic Massage Therapy, Saberah Azizuddin CMT, Offices in Ann Arbor and
      Detroit. Available for Workshops, Conventions and Pampering Parties.
      Call (734) 972-3915

      NU-AFRIKA
      African Inspired clothing, jewelry, sculpture, artifacts, oils,
      instruments, and fabric.
      http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/nuafrika2004/album?.dir=/9280&.src=ph&.tok=ph1CQKCBSZbZHauO

      Salaam Nutrition
      A way to provide the highest level of health and economic benefits to our
      community. One of the great efforts by our leader, Imam W. Deen Mohammed.
      Whether you're just looking for a second income, or a whole new career;
      want to build a strong sales organization, or sell products for retail
      profits, Salaam Nutrition provides a "real world" income opportunity
      to turn your financial dreams into reality and give you the freedom you
      deserve.
      http://www.salaamnutrition.com/

      The Muslim Journal
      The Muslim Journal is a 27-year-old weekly newspaper serving the Muslim
      community throughout the United States and abroad. Its masthead slogan
      is: "Bringing humanity together in moral excellence with truth and
      understanding."
      http://www.muslimjournal.com

      SWH Apparel
      Sophisticated Clothes for men and women from 1X � 10X
      SWH Apparel designs and manufactures fine fashions for the big and tall
      man as well as the plus size woman. Our quality is unparalleled, and our
      styles are the latest for who have a tough time shopping at ordinary "off-the-
      rack" stores. Our experience in the design industry is unmatched in this area,
      and our commitment to quality speaks for itself. From dressy to casual,
      business to active wear, the choice is clear. You'll come back over and over
      because no one meets your big and tall needs like SWH Apparel. Our pricing is
      superior simply because we are the factory! We have all-exclusive designs for
      retail and wholesale. You'll receive quality apparel, personalized service,
      and great prices.
      Need extra cash? Tired of your grouchy boss? Want financial security?
      If you answered yes to one of these questions, then you need to be your own
      boss!! Business 101�Street Smarts, keeps it real while giving you the power
      packed information you need to start your business or grow your existing
      business. The seminar consists of 4 components which are business plan
      development, simple low cost marketing techniques, creative methods of
      generating start-up cash, and developing a winning attitude. The response to
      the seminar has been �off the hook�. Because of the overwhelming response
      from individuals who want to move up, there are plans to host seminars around
      the country to spread the word and motivate entrepreneurs to move up to the
      next level.
      To host a seminar in your city contact Sumiyyah Rasheed at
      info@..., in the subject line type �I want to be my own boss�,
      or call (404) 212-8446, outside Metro Atlanta area call (800) 729-5228.
      (Repeats until 4/07)
    • Show all 53 messages in this topic