      Subject: Fwd: ECO Girls - Save the Date!
      From: Zakiyah Sayyed <zigga@...>
      To: Debbie Taylor <dpoet@...>,Mary Beth Damm <damm@...>, UMich FEMMES <umich.femmes@...>,Z Ali <zakiyyah786@...>

      Please feel free to forward.

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: "A Cadotte" <alyx_cadotte@...>
      Date: Nov 26, 2013 3:27 PM
      Subject: ECO Girls - Save the Date!
      To: "ecogirls2013@..." <ecogirls2013@...>

      Hello ECO Girls Parents,

      This is just a quick save-the-date email for our upcoming event, which is also our last of the semester. We will be having our Green Dollhouse building event on December 7th, from 10-3:30 at East Hall, on the UM campus (530 Church St).

      For those of you who joined us for this event last year, our focus this time will be on cooperatively planning a green city and building models in small teams. Our theme is Sustainability and we will have presentations on engineering and urban planning.

      The cost for the event is $20 and scholarships are available. A healthy lunch and snack are included as always. We're also encouraging everyone to bring a friend or relative to join in (ages 7-12).

      RSVP's are requested, but not required, as they help to determine our food order.

      If anyone has any questions, please don't hesitate to email.  I hope you all have a great break!

      alyx cadotte