      Subject: eduCAUTION: A Film About The Student Debt Crisis
      From: "Robert Applebaum, StudentDebtCrisis.org" <noreply@...>
      To: zakiyyah786@...
      CC:

      Dear Zakiyyah:

      We're writing to you today to let you know about a new documentary short that's about to make its way around the film festival circuit, called "eduCAUTION," which seeks to shed light on the ever-growing student debt crisis.
      Please take a moment to check out the trailer for the film here.

      Now that the short film is complete,
      the producers are shifting their attention to a feature length film, called "eduCAUTON 101."

      Focusing on higher education, debt, and the pursuit of the American Dream, "eduCAUTION101" highlights the experiences of everyday Americans struggling with the financial burdens of pursuing a higher education. After exploring it’s roots and causes, "eduCAUTION101" offers solutions to solving this crisis while emphasizing on the importance of affordability, efficiency, and innovation in our educational system.

      If you have a story you'd like to share for possible inclusion in the feature length film, please email info@....  This is particularly applicable to those of you in the Los Angeles area.

      Regardless of whether you have a story to share, please "like" their page on Facebook and follow them on Twitter @
      eduCAUTION101 to help spread the word about this groundbreaking film!

      The filmmakers behind this project are students who are independently making this film and they greatly appreciate your help and support!

      Sincerely,

      Rob, Natalia, Kyle, Aaron & The StudentDebtCrisis.org team!

      This message was sent to Zakiyyah Ali by Robert Applebaum, StudentDebtCrisis.org through MoveOn's public petition website.MoveOn Political Action licensed and paid for this service, but does not endorse contents of this message.To unsubscribe or report this email as inappropriate, click here: http://petitions.moveon.org/unsub.html?i=17144-1131314-K1=Ghg

      Want to make a donation? MoveOn is entirely funded by our 8 million members—no corporate contributions, no big checks from CEOs. And our tiny staff ensures that small contributions go a long way. Chip in here.