Abrigon World - not already sent I hope?

  • Abrigon Gusiq
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2009
      I like to move as much of my stuff over to Abrigon World on google, to be able to clean up Stargruntsooc for star grunt related things, good or bad idea?

      Any suggestions for better?

      Google
      Yahoo?
      What else is there out there?

      Mike

      Myself, trying to do more with my gaming back ground or find a real job that pays and leave childish things behind?

      Movies?
      TV?
      Anime/Manga/CGI?
      Computer Gaming?
      Table Top/LARP/Wargaming or what?

      Other than being a thorn in some officers ass?