50Re: A good idea that will never happen............

  • Abrigon Gusiq
    Dec 18, 2009
      Good idea. But you never know, if the body politics aka citizens of the US get motivated, it will have to happen! Or show that our republic is just a farce and its really a platonic or ....

      Yes, might be interesting to see how SSI and like may change if the Congress current, and past members had to live off SSI and not on their own retirement/medical and like plans?

      Mike

      Proposed Amendment # 28 to the US Constitution

      Congress shall make no law that applies to the citizens of the United States that does not apply equally to the Senators and/or Representatives, and Congress shall make no law that applies to the Senators and/or Representatives that does not apply equally to the citizens of the United States .

         Please pass this along to as many people as you can and do it quickly! We want this one to spread across the nation this week! Thank you.