Iron Station, NC~No Kill Shelter closing- free animals fully vetted & microchipped

  • tachi salas
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2009

      Comments & Concerns
      Contact Janet at: JRobinson@...  (adkinspetcenter.com)

      From: Catkeeper1031@...
      Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 12:23:10 -0500
      Subject: No Kill Shelter closing- free animals fully vetted & microchipped

      These people really need help. They are wavering all adoption fees.
      Thanks, Rachael
      Please pas this on to al of your friends. One never knows who is looking for a dog. Thanksl

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: "joyce hagan" <thedogtutor@...>
      Date: February 28, 2009 11:10:31 AM EST

      See some pixs below:

      Adkins Pet Center
      3920 East Hwy 27
      Iron Station NC 28080
      Phone: 704.736.4215
      Fax: 704.268.3067

      Questions & Info
      Contact us at: info@...

      Comments & Concerns
      Contact Janet at: JRobinson@...

      If you could please just talk to everyone you know who is willing to
      give a dog or cat a great home that would help more than you know! We
      are waiving all adoption fees, and as you know all pets are
      spayed/neutered, up to date on vaccinations and dogs are micro-
      chipped.

      Please give anyone interested my contact information, and if you have
      friends or relatives in different states I am also willing to help
      with the transportation!

      Talk to you soon, and thanks again for all your help!

      Jolene Handysides
      Kennel Manager, Adkins Pet Center
      Phone: 704-736-4215 ex. 26
      Fax: 704-268-3067
      email:
       JoHandysides@...

      De: Melinda Jordan <dogsmom8@...>
      Fecha: domingo, 1 marzo, 2009 2:58

      CROSSPOSTING ONLY!!!  INFO & SOME PICS BELOW

      info@... (adkinspetcenter.com)

      Adkins Pet Center
      3920 East Hwy 27
      Iron Station NC 28080
      Phone: 704.736.4215
      Fax: 704.268.3067

      Questions & Info
      Contact us at: info@... (adkinspetcenter.com)

      http://www.adkinspetcenter.com/images/BabyGirl11_000.JPG

      BabyGirl

      BabyGirl was found on our property in late 2006 and has been here ever since. She is shy and unsure of strangers at first, but once she knows you, she is extremely sweet and loves attention. Her ideal home would be one that would give her lots of love, take her on long walks, and possibly take her best friend ShyAnne, too!

      http://www.adkinspetcenter.com/images/Bentley12_000.JPG

      Bentley

      Bentley has very intelligent eyes and is very attentive and observant. Because Bentley also has a loyal streak and was given up by his owner at 18 months of age, he needs new people he meets to be patient and understanding enough to earn his trust. Bentley has been waiting for a new home for over two years!

      http://www.adkinspetcenter.com/images/MaggieMay3_000.JPG

      MaggieMay

      MaggieMay was abandoned and has been here over a year waiting patiently for her forever home! She is very slow paced and laid back. She would be great in a home that wants a lap cat, because she loves people and affection.

      http://www.adkinspetcenter.com/images/DukeDallas1_003.jpg

      Duke & Dallas

      Their mother and littermates were adopted long ago, but for some reason Duke and Dallas are still here! Their sweet, friendly personalities have made them a favorite among our volunteers, but after seven years they are long overdue for a great home!

      http://www.adkinspetcenter.com/images/Foster9.jpg

      Foster

      Despite his rough beginning, Foster is very sweet and trusting. He's not only as cute as a teddy bear but also as cuddly as one! And when he gets excited about visitors, he squeaks! Foster loves nothing more than relaxing in the grass with a volunteer.

      http://www.adkinspetcenter.com/images/JR6_000.jpg

      JR

      J.R. is a wonderful little guy who has been in a rescue center for over 6 years. He needs a special family who will understand that he has been through a lot and that he needs special attention. We think he is long overdue for a good home!

      http://www.adkinspetcenter.com/images/Patty10_000.jpg

      Patty

      Patty is way overdue for her forever home. Because she has been here so long, she may have an adjustment period, however if you give her lots of love she will come around quickly! She is not shy with anyone right now, and does well with other cats.

      http://www.adkinspetcenter.com/images/ShyAnne5_002.jpg

      ShyAnne

      ShyAnne was abandoned on our property so we don't know too much about her background. She is a super cute girl who needs a little time to warm up to new people. Once she does, she's a total lovebug!

      http://www.adkinspetcenter.com/images/Shiloh2_000.jpg

      Shiloh

      Shiloh's previous guardians were forced to relinquish her to an area rescue center. She loves being around people and REALLY misses having a person of her own! Shiloh is very lovable and smart. She knows her name well, and is very loyal once you have earned her trust!

      We are located ½ mile south of the Hwy 27/Hwy 73 intersection on Hwy 27.

      MapQuest link to our location.

      http://www.adkinspetcenter.com/images/MapquestMap.jpg

      =