Share the Love this Valentine's Day

  • tachi salas
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6 3:09 PM

      A day to celebrate love in the world is a day to sponsor a Farm Sanctuary shelter animal! Adopt in your name or give a gift sponsorship to someone special in your life. Right now, many rescued animals living at our sanctuaries need tender loving care.

      A farm animal sponsorship is a thoughtful, cute, fun, compassionate, original, and all-around wonderful way to show some love this Valentine’s Day! It’s the perfect way to help animals and show you care, whether it’s for your honey, your mom, dad, sister, or brother, a special friend, or for yourself. Order by February 10 and indicate that this is a Valentine’s Day sponsorship, and we’ll make sure your gift — a beautiful photo, rescue story and adoption certificate — arrives by Valentine’s Day.

      Share your Valentine’s Day love with one of these special animals
      in need OR click here to send a one-time donation to the
      sanctuary animals.

      To view this alert as a Web Page, please click here: http://action.farmsanctuary.org/site/MessageViewer
      To share this message, please use this link: http://action.farmsanctuary.org/site/TellAFriend

      Mango and Pineapple

      MANGO & PINEAPPLE
      are two lucky ducks. They had been abandoned, with six other ducks, and likely would have perished in the bitter winter, but Farm Sanctuary came to their rescue so now this duo can spend their lives together at sanctuary. Help make their Valentine’s Day sweet with a
      gift sponsorship.

      FAITH
      lived on a dairy farm, and when the owner discovered this sweet girl was infertile and would not be able to have babies and thus produce milk, she was deemed useless and slated for slaughter. But the compassionate act of two caring children saved Faith from the slaughterhouse, giving her a second lease on life at our New York Shelter. One compassionate act on your part could give Faith just what she needs this Valentine’s Day — loving sponsorship care.

      Adopt me!

      Adopt me!

      Curry and GingerJenny

      As a baby, CURRY lived on a goat dairy farm with his mom GINGER, who was designated for slaughter. Farm Sanctuary rescued this brave mother and her son in the nick of time and brought them both to safety. A gift sponsorship lets you share the joy and love these two goats radiate, and will bring a smile to your special someone’s face on Valentine’s Day.

      JENNY
      is a darling hen whose survival story sends hearts aflutter. After narrowly escaping slaughter, Jenny was found alone on the mean streets of New York City, where she faced the perils of speeding traffic and starvation. But now this pretty girl is melting hearts at our New York Shelter, where she’ll always be loved and cared for. A Valentine’s Day sponsorship of this beautiful bird would be the perfect gift for that hopeless romantic in your life.

      Adopt me!

      Adopt me!