Hello, everyone!

  • fluffydasha
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 3, 2008
      I am very glad to see one more group 4 fur bearing animals! Here
      are just a few of my posters:

      Look forward to having you all as my friends, and if you are now
      anti-fur, please feel free to join my group as well:

      Note:
      This group is a working, hands on group of activists. Entry to this
      group is restricted, so if you are an activist or interested in
      becoming one, when subscribing--please say who you are. Thanks!

      Warm regards,
      www.antifursociety.org
      __________________________________
      Behind every beautiful fur, there is a story. It is a bloody,
      barbaric story."
      - Mary Tyler Moore -
    • Masha
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 4, 2008
        hi thanks for your mail and your invit. My name is Masha this group
        fur is not alive is open to all activist who are involved in antifur
        cause and want to share news and unit their actions agianst fur
        trade.
        In fact fur is not alive was a group we founded in 1999 with JP
        Goodwin founder of CAFT (Coalition to Abolish the Fur Trade) and
        Executive Director of the Coalition to Abolish the Fur Trade. I was
        also a moderator of thios group who was unfortunately hacked and
        deleted in 2006. But furisnotalive come back now and...alive. I plan
        to make it a great successor of the former group.

        Kindest regards

        Masha

        --- In Furisnotalive@yahoogroups.com, "fluffydasha"
        <planetanimal@...> wrote:

        > I am very glad to see one more group 4 fur bearing animals! Here
        > are just a few of my posters:

        c=

        > Look forward to having you all as my friends, and if you are now
        > anti-fur, please feel free to join my group as well:
        >
        > Note:
        > This group is a working, hands on group of activists. Entry to
        this
        > group is restricted, so if you are an activist or interested in
        > becoming one, when subscribing--please say who you are. Thanks!
        >
        > Warm regards,
        > www.antifursociety.org
        > __________________________________
        > Behind every beautiful fur, there is a story. It is a bloody,
        > barbaric story."
        > - Mary Tyler Moore -

      • Planeta Animal
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 4, 2008
          Dear Masha,
          I will be most pleased to join forces with your group and together be a voice to help defeat the bloody fur trade.
          "Behind every fur, there is a story. It is a bloody,
          barbaric story.
          Mary Tyler More"

          <planetanimal@ ...> wrote:

          > I am very glad to see one more group 4 fur bearing animals! Here
          > are just a few of my posters:
          >
          > http://ph.groups. yahoo.com/ group/Furisnotal ive/photos/ browse/8e71?
          c=

          > Look forward to having you all as my friends, and if you are now
          > anti-fur, please feel free to join my group as well:
          > http://pets. groups.yahoo. com/group/ AntiFurSociety/
          >
          > Note:
          > This group is a working, hands on group of activists. Entry to
          this
          > group is restricted, so if you are an activist or interested in
          > becoming one, when subscribing- -please say who you are. Thanks!
          >
          > Warm regards,
          > www.antifursociety. org
          > ____________ _________ _________ ____
          > Behind every beautiful fur, there is a story. It is a bloody,
          > barbaric story."
          > - Mary Tyler Moore -

        • mgccrid
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 22, 2008
            <planetanimal@...> wrote:

            > I am very glad to see one more group 4 fur bearing animals! Here
            > are just a few of my posters:

            > Look forward to having you all as my friends, and if you are now
            > anti-fur, please feel free to join my group as well:
            >
            > Note:
            > This group is a working, hands on group of activists. Entry to this
            > group is restricted, so if you are an activist or interested in
            > becoming one, when subscribing--please say who you are. Thanks!
            >
            > Warm regards,
            > www.antifursociety.org
            > __________________________________
            > Behind every beautiful fur, there is a story. It is a bloody,
            > barbaric story."
            > - Mary Tyler Moore -
            >I am the proud owner of over 50 beautiful top of the line furs.
            Mink, fox and sable. I see nothing wrong with wearing fur or
            producing fur. I also have four bedspreads. I buy a new fur every
            season and sell older ones on ebay at a good prices so that others
            with less money can buy fur. There is nothing more sexy on a woman
            than a beautiful fur coat and nothing else compares to fur for warmth
            and style.
          • Planeta Animal
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 22, 2008
              I feel but contempt for these low life who thrive on the suffering of fur bearing animals in order to feel horny, but far from being beautiful.  I feel even less compelled to exchange emails with such cynical creatures.  Why?  I am not a psychiatrist--and have no desire to waste my time with psychotic delusions.

              Question to the owners:
              Will these pro-fur comments be allowed to predominate here?