NOW in GERMAN/ENGLISH: My Children's book: How the Little Fox Saved Her Coat

  • Anti-Fur Society
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2013
      Hi All!
      NOW IN GERMAN/ENGLISH!!!  What is the “How The Little Fox Saved Coat” all about?  This is my book which is bilingual in English and another language—It is also available in English+Chinese+French+Italian+Portuguese+Spanish. It is a beautifully illustrated book with a subtle anti-fur and anti-hunting message.The story is engaging and children love it.  It’s now being used in two schools in their humane education, in the US and soon one in Italy.   For a complete list,  check this link:  http://www.littlefoxbook.com/BOOK-LIST.html

      Best regards,

      Rosa Close

      PS:  If you come to the AFS Conference www.afsconference.org – I am having a sale of author’s copy which will only be $5 a piece!

      Anti-Fur Society  AFS Conference