CONFERENCE UPDATE: FREE REGISTRATION, RECEPTION, GREAT FOOD/CASH BAR/DJ DANCING & MORE!!!

  • Anti-Fur Society
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2013
      ____________________________
      Anti-Fur Society  AFS Conference
      Facebook

            Little Fox Book      Twitter
      To receive email from ANTI-FUR SOCIETY, add antifursociety@... to your safe sender list.
      View as Web PageSubscribeSend to a FriendPreferences
      The Anti-Fur Society
      Bookmark and Share

      Free Registration + Exciting Speakers/Discussions

      Great Vegan Food + Reception + Banquet + Cash Bar

      DJ/Dancing & YES, MUCH MORE!!!!!!

      RECEPTION:  FRIDAY, MAY 31

      EXCITING NEWS!!!

      THE AFS/ANIMAL RIGHTS CONFERENCE

      is happy to report that thanks to the generosity of our supporters, Registration for all sessions will be FREE! See updated Registration Information: CLICK HERE

      FRIDAY, MAY 31:  RECEPTION, GREAT FOOD,

      CASH BAR, DJ & DANCING!!! +

       Special Video Performance, Friday 5/31 by International Hip Hop/Rap Star and Voice of the Voiceless, “I Feel”!

      Exclusive for AFS/Animal Rights Conference Attendees only:

      “One cold, stormy January night somewhere deep within the forest, far far away from seemingly civilized human world, gathered the most outspoken representatives of all animal tribes. They have gathered there with a clear mission: to let their stories be heard in the human world. After hours of heated discussions – full of anger, pain and disappointment, the animals have decided. They would unleash a weapon that would be heard by both ears and hearts of humans.  For this special mission they chose one human-like beast they named IFEEL." www.MusicIFEEL.com

      NB: Those who have already registered will receive a $25 reimbursement!

      LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

      REMEMBER - HOW THE LITTLE FOX SAVED HER COAT"

      AFSCONFERENCE.ORG

      FEATURED PRESENTATIONS INCLUDE SPEAKERS FROM:

      Animal Law Coalition; Anti-Fur Society; Animal Welfare Institute, Beauty Without Cruelty-South Africa; Care Animal Rights of Korea; Compassion Over Killing; Coyote Rescue; Equine Welfare Alliance; National Institute for Animal Advocacy; Physicians Committee (PCRM); United Poultry Concerns; White Coat Waste Project;  and more:

      SPEAKERS LIST

      Program details and schedule will appear in our next Newsletter

      SATURDAY, JUNE 1:

      A Conference First!  After a day of provocative panels and presentations, relax and unwind at our bountiful Banquet dinner which will be followed by a performance... but more about this in our next Newsletter!  You do not want to miss this fabulous conference that will stimulate your mind and feed your soul while savoring delicious vegan delicacies! MENU

       WE CAN COEXIST!

      OUR CONFERENCE HAS A REPORTER!

      MEET JEANNETTE LOUISE SMITH!

      Jeannette is an Animal Advocacy Writer for Examiner.com dedicated to making a positive impact locally, nationally, and worldwide, in order to promote peaceful coexistence and

      improve human-animal and human-human relationships.

      Jeannette has kindly agreed to be our Conference Reporter, and welcome your questions and comments.  Jeannette also wrote a charming review of my book which you can read here: "HOW THE LITTLE FOX SAVED HER BOOK, A REVIEW." Thank you, Jeannette!

      Visit Jeannette’s online Animal Advocacy column: JEANNETTE@...

      NB:   If you have missed our last two news alerts, you can read them on these links: http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/email/newsletter/1411671231;

      http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/email/newsletter/1411640875

        I'LL BE THERE TOO!!!

      REMINDER!!!

      HOTEL RESERVATION!!!

      FINALLY!  APRIL 30TH IS THE CUT OFF DATE FOR THE SPECIAL HOTEL CONFERENCE PRICES!

      If you need a hotel room, be sure to make your reservation by April 30th which is the cut off date for the Conference special priceS. Please note that these are all suites, containing two separate rooms - One with an excellent king size bed and the other with a queen size pull out couch where two people can sleep comfortably.  So, sharing will NOT present a sacrifice for you!

      To reserve your room and learn about parking, and what the area has to offer, click on this link: CLICK HERE  (Be sure to click on THE link: "Click to Reserve your Room," to receive the Conference prices.)

      ALL BABIES ARE EQUAL!

      The Conference will be at:

      SHERATON SUITES OLD TOWN ALEXANDRIA

      801 North Saint Asaph Street,

      Alexandria, Virginia 22314

      Phone: (703) 836-4700

      Click here for Hotel Reservation, Maps, Parking, and Other Info.

      We look forward to seeing you at our Conference!

      Thank you for reading our newsletter.

      For all animals!

      Rosa Close

      WWW.AFSCONFERENCE.ORG

      The Anti-Fur Society • P.O.Box 10183 • Greensboro, NC 27404-0183
      http://www.antifursociety.org
      Subscribe | Unsubscribe | Send to a Friend | Preferences |