NORDSTROM: STOP SELLING FUR

  • Anti-Fur Society
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 15, 2013
      ____________________________
      Anti-Fur Society  AFS Conference
      Facebook

            Little Fox Book      Twitter

      Subject: NORDSTROM: STOP SELLING FUR

      President Blake Nordstrom

      Dear Sir,

      It is time to get rid of fur altogether!! Nordstrom please take a stand against animal cruelty and stop the selling of fur items.

      Every year over 50 million animals are killed for fur.
      An animal suffers and dies for fur - whether it's trim, full length or accessory.

      On fur farms, life in a tiny cage leads animals to self-mutilate, frantically pace, spin in circles, and even sometimes cannibalize their cagemates.
      In the end, they are killed by cruel slaughter methods including crude gassing, anal electrocution, neck breaking and poisoning.

      I'm joining some video's for your information

      http://www.petatv.com/tvpopup/video.asp?video=skins062&Player=flv
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz8XLh5crDA
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=DE&hl=de&v=3ZAboKOq-fI
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=DE&feature=related&hl=de&v=K3RQXr9bcpY

      There's no such thing as green or 'eco' fur: It takes 20 times more energy to produce a fur garment from a fur farm than a faux fur garment.

      Nordstrom is an extremely popular store and should be setting an example as a compassionate fashion leader by showing other companies to ditch the fur fashion industry.
      Nordstrom, you will not loose clients or profits from saying goodbye to fur.
      You will in fact gain much more respect and acquire many more clients after you ditch the fur.

      Stop selling fur. By sending this letter I'm to boycott Nordstrom until you decide to go fur free.
      I hope that you will rethink the matter seriously. I really hope that you will very soon show some compassion towards animals.

      Sincerely,

      Chantal Buslot
      Belgium

    • Anti-Fur Society