Lady Gaga treads on dangerous ground as she covers up in burka-style outfit at London Fashion Week | Mail Online

  • Anti-Fur Society
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2012

      I don’t see it that she will be offending the Arabic religion quite by the contrary.  This is a fur industry marketing tactic to get Arab women to wear fur.  How else would they be able to be a bloody fur consumer?  If not with useless trinkets, purses and other silly accessories, fur would never go anywhere in Arab countries specially living under 40+ Celsius.  Gaga is obviously being used by the fur industry to grab the attention of their brainless funs but other zombies as well.  Pay attention, everyone, because the fur trade is out there to win, and more Gagas will be popping up everywhere.