PETSMART STILL SELLING A LOT OF REAL FUR TOYS

  • Anti-Fur Society
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2012
    I've had this campaign going for a while http://www.antifursocietyinternational.org/furdealers/petsmartfuremail.php so much so that if you send them a letter, you'll get an form reply saying they do not sell fur.  WELL, THEY'RE STILL DOING IT BIG TIME!  I just got back from there and they have a whole of fur toys made with real fur.  Here's the picture of one.  When you write, tell them them to STOP LYING!!!!  I want to have this examined to see if this is cat fur.  Does anyone know a not too expensive lab I can have it examined?  The hairs seem too long to be rabbit (which they claim as by product of meat) so it is not illegal. But if it turns out to be cat fur, then we can go after them legally.  I just bought one and have the receipt as proof.