Please "LIKE"

  • Anti-Fur Society
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2012
      Hi everyone! Could you please "LIKE" the photo of this fantastic woman? She is none other than a very passionate anti-fur congresswoman in Israel, working to get Israel to go FUR FREE. We want to surprise her with LOTS & LOTS of "LIKES." Please share!   http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151259971566743&set=a.10150366001066743.348845.43363636742&type=1&theater
      (Translated from Hebrew.) Quote of the leading MK Ronit Tirosh, concerning the fur industry and her bill to ban fur, in Israel: The fight for humanity towards animals had made another step forward. We will never be able to fight against the growing violence of our society while we admit animal abuse and cruelty. The person who does not know how to respect an animal, will never know how to teach respect towards people. Refusing to wear dead animals is not a fashion Faux-pas!